The SafeFit Pro is responsible for taking care of our customers fitness needs. They interact with customers on a 1:1 and virtual basis offering programming and personal training.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist in the all operations of Studios & Operational requirements when requested.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of SafeFit Technologies & products.
- Assist with product information and retail sales .
- To be an active contributor & support the fitness team to achieve their agreed monthly goal through delivery of high quality and customer centric Personal Training Sessions.
· To support all member’s needs, which includes the new member pathway, day to day studio experience, Promotional activities, and any personal training services.
· Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety standards are followed, by the clients and other staff.
· Provide an outstanding Customer Service through quality service interaction.
· Conduct daily floor shifts (as requested by the Head of Fitness Operations), assisting SafeFit Clients with inductions, orientations and operations of the studios.
· Deliver high quality 1-to-1 Personal Training sessions.
· Deliver small group PT classes within working shifts (as directed by HFO)
· Be ready to support Front of House operations with tours, enquiries and client interactions.
· Maintain a constant level of fitness in line of the “SafeFit brand reputation.
· Aim to achieve a minimum PTC (Personal Training Conductions) as set by SafeFit Arabian Ranches Outlet Manager & Head of SafeFit Fitness Operations.
· Aim to achieve a minimum # of Personal Training Sales, Conductions, Inductions/Orientations & Small Group Sessions as set by SafeFit AR OM & HFO.
· Deliver adequate operational Studio Support cover during shift patterns.
· Design a Monthly Business plan for the upcoming month.
· Personal Management of daily PT session bookings and cancellations through SafeFit Application.
· Ensure quality programming designed for all clients.
· Record and update all required client data on SafeFit software (PARQ, Lifestyle Questionnaire, Fitness Assessments, SMART Goals).
· Ensure the consistency of SafeFit standards throughout.
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products via in person, telephone calls, emails or social channel enquiries.
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Reports any problems or questions to Outlet Manager/Supervisor.
- Attend pre-shift briefings and handover to Supervisor/colleague at end of shift.
- Report any equipment malfunctioning through SOP.
- Report Health & Safety & Maintenance related items.
Salary & Renumeration
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive Commission Structure
- Gratuity, Benefits & Package as per UAE Law
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sports & Outdoor Activities|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|