- Follow set guidelines to meet incoming visitors and help them locate the specified department in the organization.
- Help the staff members with crucial tasks related to scheduling, agendas, and meetings, ensuring fluent corporate functioning.
- Redirect phone calls to the desired personnel after analyzing the priority of the conversation and caller.
- Create a timely record of important meetings and agendas by maintaining the company calendar.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Stay prompt in conducting all the essential tasks and responsibilities expected from a corporate receptionist.
- Managing Admin related affairs for the office
- Maintain proper record of all crucial documents and communications under his/her responsibility
- Manage social media networks including online marketing under management’s supervision
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture; Construction & Building; Corporate Management Office|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|