This position reports to Front Office Manager.
- Monitor and manage Ericsson 2G/3G/ LTE network alarm events, service outage, network performance deterioration, customer complaint from alarm panel, constant monitor and analyze network performance consistently. This also includes providing escalation and notification of
- Minor, Critical and Major incidents/outages.
- Monitor alarms and performance information on the 24×7 basis.
- Perform initial analysis to identify issues follow by restoration if possible (1st line of Support).
- Perform periodical network backups and health checks to determine network status.
- Respond to Network Customer Support Team within agreed SLA time frame.
- Create and update/manage trouble tickets for any detected problem.
- Ensure all docket information are capture in activity log
- Managing technical escalation to ensure faults is rectified within agreed SLAs.
- Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages.
- Assist the FO shift leader in producing activity report for KPI calculation.
- Check and certified new network elements to be commissioned in operation environment within agreed KPI. (BIS)
- Assist the operation team in process improvement and ongoing development of tools and system.
- Ensure proper work progress, shift handover, data communication, team work spirit…etc.
- Suggest to Front Office Manager for any potential competence development of team members.
- To support and suggest uniform organizational processes.
- Assist Front Office Manager to implement changes in the processes & team structure as and when required.
- Authorized to suggest the severity level of any potential major incidences.
- Authorized to escalate to manager for any technical support constraint.
- Authorized to interact efficiently with concerned persons to solve problems ASAP.
General, independent of system
- Monitor alarm event panels, Ericsson OSSRC, RBS, BSC& RNC …etc.
- To support the NOC organization in regards to daily support issues.
- To suggest actions and initiatives to enhance daily operations within the NOC.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|