1. Monitors vital signs, intake and output of the patient.
2. Provides necessary intervention to the patients.
3. Receives endorsement from the outgoing duty nurse.
4. Assists in mobility and positioning (bed, wheelchair, stretcher, cane etc)
5. Ensures patient’s safety.
6. Assists patient with activites of daily living.
7. Provides health teaching to patients and significant others.
8. Administers medication as prescribed by the patient’s attending physician ( oral, parenteral and injections)
9. Operates medical equipments and machines as ordered.
10. Monitors patient for any untoward signs and symptoms.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Residential & Nursing Care Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|