- Position Fosroc as a preferred solution provider in all application areas where Fosroc has the appropriate technology and resources.
- Assume or assign responsibility for Key Account or Key Project Management.
- Supervise and retain an efficient and effective sales team that is tuned to the needs of the market and is capable of addressing them profitably.
- Identify and address profitable market opportunities and gain market share in target markets. Identify emerging market trends well in advance to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Control selling prices to meet the budget material margins.
- Leverage Fosroc’s world-wide brand equity and technological superiority in the local market and ensure that the product and solution offering is matched to market needs.
- Closely work with Corporate, Regional and local R&D functions to introduce cost-effective products suitable for local needs.
- Drive the business forward in line with Group’s global and regional priorities.
- Structure the business to take advantage of free production capacities.
- Drive new product roll-outs at optimum “time to market”.
- Interact with other Fosroc companies and adopt “best demonstrated practices”. Introduce and implement best demonstrated practices for forecasting and receivable management.
- Closely work with other business units in the company to take advantage of cross selling opportunities.
- Identify export market opportunities within the region.
- Lead and drive the “customer relationship management” software tool and use it effectively for the benefit of the business of the business unit.
- Deliver / exceed financial targets while maintaining the competitive position in the relevant markets.
- Optimize working capital needs while establishing strong growth.
- Compilation of reports and forecasts as required; including project pipelines and Sales Action Plans.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan that is aligned with the Group Strategic Goals specifically in terms of growth and market share. To feed into the 5 year rolling Business Plan.
- Responsible for meeting KPI’s as set by the company, such as stock and collections, and ensure full awareness and team commitment to achieving such additional targets.
- Awareness of competitors activities and identify relevant threats and opportunities.
- Perform any other duties assigned by immediate superior or GM.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|