Maximise sales opportunities by promotion of the full Fosroc product range. Develop and implement a marketing strategy that provides the best opportunity to maximise selling prices, margins and collections in full alignment with the Group Strategic Objectives. Through the BPM process, report on sales performance, opportunities, and forecasts, and always endeavour to achieve current Budgets at all times.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Position Fosroc as a preferred solution provider in all application areas where Fosroc has the appropriate technology and resources.
- Assume or assign responsibility for Key Account or Key Project Management.
- Supervise and retain an efficient and effective sales team that is tuned to the needs of the market and is capable of addressing them profitably.
- Identify and address profitable market opportunities and gain market share in target markets. Identify emerging market trends well in advance to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Control selling prices to meet the budget material margins.
- Leverage Fosroc’s world-wide brand equity and technological superiority in the local market and ensure that the product and solution offering is matched to market needs.
- Closely work with Corporate, Regional and local R&D functions to introduce cost-effective products suitable for local needs.
- Drive the business forward in line with Group’s global and regional priorities.
- Structure the business to take advantage of free production capacities.
- Drive new product roll-outs at optimum “time to market”.
- Interact with other Fosroc companies and adopt “best demonstrated practices”. Introduce and implement best demonstrated practices for forecasting and receivable management.
- Closely work with other business units in the company to take advantage of cross selling opportunities.
- Identify export market opportunities within the region.
- Lead and drive the “customer relationship management” software tool and use it effectively for the benefit of the business of the business unit.
- Deliver / exceed financial targets while maintaining the competitive position in the relevant markets.
- Optimize working capital needs while establishing strong growth.
- Compilation of reports and forecasts as required; including project pipelines and Sales Action Plans.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan that is aligned with the Group Strategic Goals specifically in terms of growth and market share. To feed into the 5 year rolling Business Plan.
- Responsible for meeting KPI’s as set by the company, such as stock and collections, and ensure full awareness and team commitment to achieving such additional targets.
- Awareness of competitors activities and identify relevant threats and opportunities.
- Perform any other duties assigned by immediate superior or GM.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|