Global Compensation & Benefits Specialist
• A market leading, international developer of international energy projects.
• To support their growing portfolio of projects they are looking to hire a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
• This position will report to the Director of Organizational Development and be based in Dubai.
• Establishing the Compensation & Benefits function in the business.
• Attract high caliber professionals to the business whilst retaining and motivating the existing employees.
• Producing comprehensive job evaluations for new projects across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Currently they use Hay Group for bench marking.
• Develop employee career paths and ladders for the corporate office and international energy projects.
• Manage a high workload of varying positions across multiple geographies on a daily basis.
• Provide robust advice on guidance relating to tax, pensions, social security and standard benefits in African and/or Asian countries.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|