Quest is working with a progressive and ambitious company in the Middle East seeking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in Kuwait. We are ideally looking for a Kuwait-based candidate with at least 5 years experience.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
– Conceptualize and deliver digital content, campaigns, emailers, as well as marketing collaterals
– Work closely with other members of the creative team
– Maintain quality and brand message consistency across all channels
– Collaborate and align with other departments’ graphic designers (e.g. marketing) on concept executions
– Work with external partners such as agencies and suppliers
– Review final design layout
– Keep abreast with latest industry trends
Desirable skills and background:
– Kuwait -based
– E-commerce experience is essential
– Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
– Strong designer portfolio (both print and digital, web, social media campaigns)
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Highly creative with exceptional attention to details, can work in a fast-paced environment
– Very good written and verbal communication skills
– Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Graphic Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|