To support the Marketing team to design Print collateral and Digital interfaces to help achieve business goals.
• Create visual concepts and designs to convey the required message
• Develop both static and animated graphics for offline and online product promotion, ads, illustrations, logos, presentations, infographics and social media platforms
• Think creatively to recommend creative direction and content approach based on solid understanding of business objectives
• Prepare rough drafts to present design ideas
• Design email templates, online ads, facebook posts, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated digital marketing campaigns.
• Understand and incorporate digital design specifications, restrictions and best practices in the creation of digital interfaces and any artwork to be published on digital and social media channels
• Contribute to the conceptualization and creation of new digital user experiences, including webpages, emails and online ads.
• Contribute to the creation of interactive ads or animated online banners using relevant tools, i.e.: Adobe Edge Animate / HTML5
• Contribute to UX recommendations for our external digital design partners based on knowledge of usability and user-friendliness best practices, while gaining the necessary knowledge to implement similar recommendations on in-house projects.
• Stay up to date with new digital design trends, online advertising formats and UX/Design best practices
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Armenia; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|