POSITION: Gym Membership Coordinator
HOURS: Full Time
LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
REPORTING TO: Founder / General Manager
The position of Gym Membership Coordinator is to manage all new member enquires coming into the business. They will be responsible for managing the new enquires with coaches and following up on the status of the new enquires coming into the business. They will also be responsible for creating and managing reports related to new members joining and members leaving.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first point of contact for new leads into the facility.
- Handling questions and information requests from potential members.
- Perform show-arounds to the facility for potential members.
- Managing the onboarding journey for new clients.
- Processing memberships and ensuring all the relevant documents are completed as a part of the process (Waivers, MB profiles, etc).
- Maintain accurate Membership records.
- Prepare and coordinate welcome packs for new members.
- Coordination with coaches on new members that have entered the business, then update new member tracking sheets.
- Collate data and prepare reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to share with management membership statistics.
· Attend InnerFight or other community events outside of the gym as an ambassador for the brand.
· Communicate class feedback and findings to Management for further business improvement.
· Maintain a high level of fitness and ensure you are promoting through actions a healthy lifestyle in line with the company’s brand and values.
· Perform any other duties that are requested by management from time to time.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sports & Outdoor Activities; Sporting Goods; Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|