1. Lead and drive the complete finance function of company including business planning, funding, capital allocation, policies, bookkeeping and governance and reporting
2. In addition, this role shall also lead the administrative team of company including HR functions, Office management, travel and Visas etc
3. Manage the governance around companies Supply chain
4. Manage all aspects of accounting/book keeping (GL, AP, AR, Fixed assets and cash management etc), financial reporting, rolling forecasts and long term business plans
5. Prepare Performance dashboards, giving recommendation to CEO
6. Prepare consolidated financial statements under IFRS or relevant accounting standards. Liaison with Internal, external and govt auditors.
7. Liaise with the Finance teams of the shareholders.
8. Manage Arcs Finance Operations:
a. Documentation towards Banking and setting up of accounts
b. VAT or other taxation
c. Process and record payment to suppliers
d. Agreements and Processes of Engagement with key suppliers
e. record transactions/expenses/invoices etc
Develop and ensure existence of effective reporting mechanisms and dashboards to track and monitor progress on billing completeness and accuracy targets.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|