On behalf of one of the leading electrical solutions providers in Saudi Arabia, we are seeking Head of HR/ & Administration for their Jeddah office.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will manage all HR & Administration Personnel including Government liaison functions.
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource government requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Complete HR operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Contribute effectively to the management committee.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|