1. Review and advise on the proposals for write-off, restructure and reschedules before submitting to Management for approvals.
2. Manage and coordinate the relationship with lawyers and collection agencies for litigated cases.
3. Monitor the RMU and collections teams’ targets and as well as the non-performing finance portfolio and develop alternative actions.
4. Review and approve the due diligence on NPF accounts and any required credit analysis.
5. Develop and improve methods of collection, restructure/reschedule, exit and NPF plans in terms of quality and efficiency.
6. Submit regular and ad-hoc MIS and reports to management.
7. Provide Management with portfolio analysis and data highlighting trends in the finance portfolio and suggest changes.
8. Install an early detection mechanism for delinquent accounts & furnish timely information to all concerned departments
9. Maximize profitability by recovering the maximum amount of delinquent debt.
11. Serve as the department main point of contact
12. Identify current and future training needs and manage the department’s training plan
13. Responsible for the department policies and procedures
14. Manage the employee’s performance appraisal, promotion, and salary increment and career path.
15. Manage the department’s recruitment and selection process.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|