- Keeps the board informed of all matters relating to the school through reports at board
meetings and immediate communication following major school events or happenings
- Provides data to assist the board in its work.
- Makes recommendations to the board for approval of the operating and capital budgets,
including all categories of income and expenditures.
- Seeks direction from the board on new initiatives.
- Assists the board chair and/or executive committee in setting board and committee meeting
agendas and discussion topics.
- Staffs the board’s strategic planning process
- Jointly with the board, sets annual goals for his/her performance.
- Provides documentation materials for the board to use in his/her evaluation.
- Sees that board records and minutes are properly filed, and otherwise assists the board in its.
- Organizes student activities and extracurricular opportunities.
- Administers the school’s discipline policies and standards of conduct.
- Supervises the school’s support systems, such as counseling, academic support, before- and
after-school programs, college or secondary school counseling, health and wellness, etc..
- Oversees the school safety programs including building security, emergency procedures,
transportation regulations, tornado and fire drills, etc.
- Promotes a healthy student culture in and out of school.
- Optimizes all-school gatherings including assemblies, sporting events, performances, etc.
- Provides for character education and ethical teachings in keeping with the mission of the school.
- Reports student progress to parents on a timely and helpful basis.
- Supervises and assists the admissions functions of the school, including recruitment programs,internal marketing, external outreach, website development and maintenance, information
dissemination, and applicant testing and interviewing.
- Supervises the admissions decision-making process, including administration of the school’s financial aid program.
- Understands and supervises the business functions of the school, including budgeting;
monitoring and reporting income, expenses, investments, and cash flow; maintenance of
appropriate records; and assisting the school’s auditors.
- Oversees all employment and human relations matters, such as contracts, salaries, benefits, job assignments, job orientation, performance evaluation, retention and dismissals, personnel records, employee handbooks, etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|