We’re currently looking for full-time ‘Homecare Nurses’ for a well-known Home Healthcare Center in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Employer: Home Healthcare Center
Deisgnation: Homecare Nurse
Salary: AED 8K – 12K
Benefits: Visa, Air Ticket, Accommodation, Insurance, Transport & Uniform provided by the employer
- The candidate must have a valid HAAD License or HAAD Passer/ Eligible
- The candidate must have previous or current work experience of working within a Homecare or Hospital
- Must be able to join IMMEDIATELY
- Monitor & record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and co-operate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Medical Clinic|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|