- Prepares HR strategic objectives, plans and policies that contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the company.
- Prepares an overall budget for HR and ensures that this budget is consistent with the overall budget of the company.
- Ensures motivation of employees to achieve strategies and objectives,thereby creating a positive work environment.
- Monitors subordinates achievement and work flow and highlights any improvements that will increase work effectiveness and efficiency.
- Benchmarks opportunities at the company, compensation packages,selection process and recruitment methods with other companies in Qatar and the region.
- Conducts interviews with requesting managers and assists in selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
- Ensures the development & implementation of an equitable compensation system.
- Ensures the implementation of training and development programs to meet the training needs identified for employees.
- Ensures the development and implementation of an effective performance
- Participates in suggesting amendments/ updates to the organizational structure, authority matrices and job descriptions to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the company operations.
- Amicably resolves problems and issues related to/between employees and company.
- Ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of all activities related to HR.
- Evaluates and suggests modifications that are needed to upgrade and update the human resources modules and communicates them to IT.
- Establish a filing system with all documents related to HR and makes sure the files are updated.
- Prepares periodic reports for the managements that shows the progress of
human resources and administration activities.
- Evaluates staffs and recommend annual raises according to their performance.
- Practice duties and roles in line with the authorities appointed as
illustrated in the authority matrices.
- Ensures oracle reports are developed.
- Ensures oracle automation is achieved.
- Ensures all activities related to HR are in compliance with Qatar Labour Law and in par with National Human Rights Committee.
- Constant follow – up with legal departments to ensure labour cases are closed.
- Employee counselling and grievances.
- Ensures amicable settlement is attained where possible between company and employee.
- Continuous evolvement of work policies to ensure company’s vision is met.
- Liaison with Finance, Procurement, Legal Affairs, IT, Internal Audit as required.
- Liaison with government entities such as Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Labour, National Human Rights Committee, Immigration Department etc.
- Ensures compliance of all employees with the company policies.
- Ensures the nation’s goals of Qatarization is met by training Qataris by internship programs and/or on-job trainings
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|