We are looking for a HR Supervisor and a HR Assistant with the following responsibilities:
- Conducting Interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth
- Performing various adminstrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Explain comoany personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grieveness, performance evaluations, and classifications.
- Record data for each employee, including such nformation as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Assist with new employee orientation process
- Provide evaluation support
- Recruiting, staffing and compliance to regulatory concerns
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|