TEMPORARY WORKS ICT PLANNER
Temporary Works ICT Planner will contribute planning and strategically to design for all Telecommunications, IT, Data Networks, and Infrastructure. The design work will be in the form of design reports and drawings, throughout the various stages of design. The role will also involve coordination of design work and management of projects, ensuring that quality standards are adhered
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ability to develop initial baseline schedules with little project information.
- Include all project stages from initiations to completion in the baseline and identify stage gates accordingly.
- Coordinate and manage the preparation and development of master planning, engineering, procurement, and construction schedules together with associated information required schedules
- Establish and agree project reporting procedures, prepare, and present monthly project progress. Develop project and program dashboard templates to be used across the program by designer and contractors.
- Review the schedules and related documents from the designers and contractors including monthly reports and analyze the content to ensure compliance with project objectives
- Review schedule trends to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to management. Monitor actual progress against planned progress
- Monitor engineering design progress, material and equipment procurement and construction and commissioning status
- Interface with the designers, PMCs, main contractor sub-contractors and internal management.
- Conduct studies into scheduling, workforce, cash flow, and material flow as needed
- Establish and maintain consistent and adequate administration procedures, in their field. These procedures will be followed across the project by the respective planners working under the Construction Managers.
- Establish Scheduling, reporting procedures, tools, templates, instruction, etc. to standardize the work across the program.
- Other duties as requested from time to time
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|