Industrial Engineer job Australia – If your profession is Industrial Engineer in accordance with the Australian Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) then you are currently in demand by employers in
- Responsible for determining most effective ways to create a product or service.
- Develops ways to increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and manage human
capital more effectively.
• Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information,
and energy to make a product or service.
• Help companies increase productivity.
• Optimize methods of business organization.
• Study product requirements and design manufacturing and information systems
to meet requirements.
• Develop management control systems.
• Perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes.
• Assist in financial planning and cost analysis.
• Design production planning and control systems.
• Design methods to ensure product quality.
• Improve ways to distribute goods and services.
• Determine most viable plant and factory locations.
• Resolve production problems.
• Design layout of equipment and workspace.
• Estimate production costs.
• Create sampling procedures and designs.
• Evaluate accuracy of production and testing equipment.
• Study and rearrange org charts, material flow, and operations sequence.
• Evaluate effects of product design changes.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|