Main Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors workflow and take appropriate action as required.
2. Demonstrates detailed knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, the basic insurance principles and ability to apply them in the day to day activities.
3. Places business in the market in order to achieve contract certainty.
4. Handles all technical queries effectively.
5. Establish a good working relationship with the Account Executive and Broker.
6. Provides in depth and expert advice to Clients/Brokers.
7. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of rating procedures.
8. Understands the potential for risk improvement.
9. Has detailed understanding of more complex product features benefits, exclusions, warranties and their application to various situations.
10. Tailors product offering to clients’ needs.
11. Demonstrates understanding of the concept of risk and exposures and how each aspect of risk affects the underwriting profile.
12. Tailors the product offering to satisfy the needs of the client.
13. Adheres to the contents of the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|