- Plans, design & furnishes interior environments of residential, commercial spaces as instructed by the CDO
- Develop, design a produce detail shop drawings and specifications for production of furniture as instructed by CDO
- Schedule and develop agendas for client meetings and attend them along with CDO
- Prepare and deliver client presentations, record and maintain accurate meeting notes.
- Confers with client to determine architectural preferences, purpose and function of environment, budget, types of construction, equipment to be installed and other factors.
- Work with client or their representations (designers, contractors etc.) in planning and product selection.
- Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawing s, and advice on selection of colors, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, interior and exterior lighting, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards.
- Create and oversee project timelines budgets, draft floor plans, elevations, and furniture layouts.
- Integrate findings with knowledge of interior design and formulates plans to be practical, conductive to intended purposes such as productivity, selling merchandise or improving lifestyle of customers using our products.
- Develop detailed plans and 3D models showing arrangement of walls, dividers and displays, lighting and other fixtures using computer-assisted design (CAD) software and graphics software.
- Renders design ideas in form of paste ups, drawings, or illustrations, estimates material requirements and costs, and presents design for approval.
- Cost saving and time management to meet minimum expenses and shortest implementation time
- Recommends products to purchase according to market trends availability of products required for designs
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Graphic Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|