– Designs interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements.
– Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences.
-Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills.
– Creates idea boards to communicate design concepts to clients.
– Selects design strategies and color palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments.
– Enhances and improves interior spaces’ functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork, and decor.
– Works closely with various colleagues, including architects, artists, sales, production, and installations.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Interior design; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Syria|