1. We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
2. Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
3. Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
4. Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
5. Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
6. Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s intervention.
7. Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
8. Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing