- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock movement for sale and recording of system accuracy while working with purchasing, goods inwards and dispatch to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly.
- Maintaining the material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations, control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
- Distributing materials, equipment and other required products to showrooms, cross checking old, un-moving items from system which are specified in Work Order documents, follow-ups delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, article number, and completes all necessary paperwork for stock items issued, and forwards to stores/showroom.
- Conducts weekly random counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored, suggestion re-order listing; and complete physical inventory count annually.
- Responsible for monitoring all inventory cycle counts and physical inventory programs and record adjustments.
- Must report shortages, overages and all inventory levels monthly for replenishment must keep accurate records of inventory levels and location for easy retrieval and must maintain a record of all transfers and disposals.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|