· Responsible of providing leadership, expertise and professional advice to the team on IT issues to ensure the definition and implementation of effective and sustainable strategies that support the achievement of group’s objectives.
· Responsible of setting required IT staff and expertise planning levels to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the required contribution to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
· Responsible of setting and approving IT Plans in line with IT Strategy and plan.
· Responsible of developing and seeking approval for annual IT budget, ensuring that adequate provision has been made for the funding of all activities.
· Responsible of developing, approving, and implementing IT policies and procedures that are consistent with industry best practices and IT Strategies and policies
· Responsible of ensuring effective work flows and facilitate the achievement of business plans and objectives.
· Implements and monitors IT policies and procedures in the group by continuously training his team members.
· Responsible of the group data handling and ensures information security measures so that the business needs for information are met and information security is maintained.
· Responsible of setting and implementing necessary tools and actions for group data base centralization / harmonization with SPG data base in accordance with group systems.
· Responsible of obtaining necessary approvals on major IT related Procurements and contracts from relevant parties.
· Responsible of identifying and recommending new systems / technologies which could enhance or replace existing technology.
· Responsible of providing necessary budgets and resources to smoothen the introduction of new technologies / systems and to ensure best utilization of such technologies / systems including training, technical support, and project management.
· Responsible of managing and coordinating the activities of group IT projects teams, ensuring a common direction is maintained, and providing technical guidance and planning to ensure achievement of targets and management of change.
· Responsible of maintaining and upgrading Group communication systems so that information and communication needs are fulfilled, and efficiencies of latest technologies are derived.
· Responsible of coordinating with group interfacing departments and functions for the configuration, implementation and operation of IT solutions ensuring synergistic union of system capability and user requirements.
· Responsible of recruiting, training, motivating and developing of group IT staff to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximise their potential and contribution to the group.
· Responsible of maintaining internal communication to achieve the effective integration of work, and develop an external network of professional / technical contacts to maintain an up to date knowledge of technical developments and build positive relationships with suppliers.
· Execute activities related to his/her function in safe and environmental friendly methods.
· To perform any other duties assigned by his direct supervisor / manager
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|