What You’ll Be Doing :
- Support IT procurement activities associated with the acquisition of Software, Hardware and infrastructure equipment. Manage a full sourcing process from the definition of needs to the contract signature and to communicate all along the process.
- Analyses purchasing requisitions to ensure clarity and completeness in description of materials and equipment, quantity and quality requirements, proper authorization of funding, delivery requirements, mode of transportation, and proper support documentation.
- Maintains vendor database of qualified suppliers, by commodity, approved by the project and/or department.
- Prepares and issues Requests for Quotation to qualified bidders.
- Analyses bid quotations for responsiveness to Requests for Quotations, evaluating factors such as commercial terms and conditions, price, delivery, financial status, technical capability, quality control, and geographical location of shipping point.
- Negotiates, or assists in the negotiation of, best price, delivery, terms of payment and purchase conditions, tax exemptions, price escalation, and other factors impacting costs. Prepares Bid Analysis Summary.
- Coordinates technical review with IT functional teams / SME. Submits Bid Analysis Summary to project and Procurement management for approval in accordance with established policies and procedures. Issues, or assists in issuing, purchase orders after securing required approvals.
- Ensure that contracts are current and future vendor relationships follow NTL specific vendor guidelines meeting Security and Legal requirements.
- Responsible for tracking savings and cost avoidance, dealing with financial planning and forecasting.
- Makes comparative analyses of price and delivery conditions, availability, and quality of material, and new sources of supply.
- Establishes and maintains auditable purchase order files. Ensures that classified or sealed bid documents are properly stored.
- Closes out purchase orders following confirmation of the successful completion of all contractual and procedural requirements.
- Use appropriate risk management techniques to support the broader procurement strategy.
- Ensure that category agreements and savings targets and customer satisfaction requirements are met.
- Propose process improvements.
- If and when required may provide technical guidance to lower-level Buyers, assigning and reviewing their work, and training them in purchasing procedures and the use of procurement systems, as appropriate.
- Attending meetings as required with internal stakeholders, vendors, and IT Team members.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate for example backing up other team members while on leave.
- Analyse purchasing data and generate monthly Metric Reporting
- Maintain accurate records required for renewals, maintenance agreements,
- Maintains purchasing records
- Maintain Savings Tracker
- Work with Legal and finance to ensure that all new vendor requirements are fulfilled and in line with Mastery compliance.
- Engaging the market to find the right suppliers.
- Effectively support and efficiently communicate with vendors and suppliers to resolve transaction issues and sustain productive relationships
- Provide analysis and reporting regarding supplier purchasing performance and purchase history to IT Management.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|