- Responsibilities would include creating project plans, track deliverables and timelines, prepare daily, weekly and monthly project status reports.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware components related to servers and storage.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions at the hardware level.
- Performing regular inventory and tracking of assets for all sites for Servers and
Storage infrastructure for warranty and renewal of contracts.
- Support the line manager to identify and review the new technology and hardware
trends to help the organization to move a better more agile and efficient IT infrastructure.
- Develop procedures for maintenance and renewals of hardware components, their security and support details.
- Work with the vendors to provide a timely response time for replacement or procurement of faulty components.
- Review and identify the improvements in the overall design of the hardware components on a regular basis to ensure that changes done over time do not degrade the stability and availability of the systems.
- Troubleshooting IT systems when there is an issue reports by end users.
- Maintain communication with end users regarding issues.
- Communicate all enterprise, site or department wide issues to peers for
notification and manager and/or appropriate IT Manager to initiate end
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities including balancing urgent needs with long-term planning work.
- Be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- Able to work independently and work as part of a diverse/multidisciplinary team.
- Adhere to banks established procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Pursue any other related activities as directed by supervisors.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|