– Receive, log, follow up and update all support calls related to IT and Communication Departments, using the helpdesk system
– Assign support calls to concerned sections to support users, based on pre-established guidelines and the nature of assistance required and ensure users are satisfied after closing the support call.
– Conduct hardware and software installation and setup.
– Conduct preventive maintenance to all IT hardware
– Troubleshoot problems related to software, operating systems and all PC hardware and repair them.
– Maintain the IT hardware, software and operating systems inventory.
– Prepare training materials and train IT technicians to support hospital users.
– Document all problem resolutions to support the IT knowledge database.
– Provide “Technical Support” after office hours and holidays as per the guidelines issued by the superior from time to time.
– Answer, respond to all calls (ex. Bleeps) and attend to support calls after working hours and on weekends during emergencies.
– Comply with the Hospital Policy and Procedures and ensure that the hospital standard and rules are met (ex. Human Resource P&P, Safety P&P, etc).
– Comply with the standards laid down by the Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI) and Joint Commission International Accreditation Standards (JCIA), performs the duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
– Through the chain of command and/or “Occurrence Variance Report”, log any incident not consistent with the operation of the hospital or standards of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations, which put patients, staff, or visitors at risk of injury or other harm.
– Perform other applicable tasks and duties within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|