- As part of the Parsons Smart Solutions Lab, the role should identify and develop Smart Mobility and ITS opportunities within the country, particularly focused on the Parsons Smart Mobility platform, iNET™.
- Fulfill the role of country technology champion for Parsons products and solutions in Smart Mobility and the Smart City ecosystems.
- Establish, develop and manage both client and partner relationships and be able to demonstrate Parson’s capabilities in this domain.
- Actively participate in planning the business development strategy for business opportunities.
- Develop detailed knowledge of Parsons’ product and solutions portfolio including the iNET™ Smart Mobility platform.
- Lead tender responses in Smart Mobility and ITS and related fields.
- Identify and develop unsolicited proposals to key clients throughout the MEA region.
- Ability to lead ITS project delivery (whether consultancy or deployment)
- Willing to support and/or lead other aspects of the Smart City ecosystem including the identification and development of opportunities in other industry verticals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop technical proposal content including client presentations and other presentation materials.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|