1. Implements Customer Service Standards for Canon Service of Genetco, under the guidance of Canon Divisional Manager and drives Service Parameters (i.e. WC/ETA/RT/Call-Closures/RC/TAT/Spares-Usage/Inventory).
2. Drives Customer Satisfaction initiatives at all levels while achieving annual Service Annuity & GP Targets.
3. Significantly improves Contracts Penetration (% of MIF) through multiple MIF/High-value/MPS contracts.
4. Monitors “casual” calls/call charges, Service pricing, selling of Spares/Consumable/Accessories (selected)/ WS Repairs to maximize total Service Billing each month and each quarter.
5. Manages Spares Parts / Consumable ordering process for all product groups and customer segments. Reviews availability of critical parts and consumable and emergency ordering on regular basis.
6. Monitors ageing of parts and ensures disposal of obsolete spare parts per process
7. Implements the given Inventory Management Processes through Asst. Service Manager and Stores-In charge to ensure optimum inventory level, no stock variance in line with internal audit requirements.
8. Facilitates Collection process for BA Service and support each Service Engineer in their collection efforts.
9. Implements processes for Warranty Claims/Field Returns/Service Inspections as per OEM Contracts and local laws. Manages escalation process with Canon & other Principals.
10. Responsible for Development, Training& Certification Process for Service engineers. Drives employee productivity and motivation and manages employee turnover for the Service Dept.
11. Drives cross-functional communication between BA Service and Sales/Admin/Finance/Logistics to improve Service deliverables and Customer Satisfaction.
12. Manages Service Budget, controls cost and Service resources- head-count/vehicles/tools/machines etc.
13. Facilitates Service Documentation, Reporting and Presentations on KPIs (Customer Satisfaction, Annuity, Service Parameters, Productivity, Team Development etc. on Monthly / Quarterly basis as per requirement.
14. Follows and implements Quality Policy, Company Training Policy and other Policies and Procedures of the company. Administers Quality objectives and Customer Satisfaction Measurement Survey for BA Service and strives for continuous improvement.
15. Ensure safety management in BA Service Operation and ensures Engineers and others follow technical instructions and procedures to avoid injuries and accidents during the course of duties.
16. ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System: Manager – Responsible to demonstrate: Context of the organization, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance evaluation and Improvement clauses along with his full team.
17. ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System: Is responsible to demonstrate: Context of the organization, Leadership, Planning (Hazard identification and assessment of risks and opportunities), Support, Operation (Eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks, Emergency preparedness and response), Performance evaluation and Improvement clauses along with his full team.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|