Junior Graphic Designer, Kuwait
A Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for producing high quality brand related items externally and companywide as we as presentations and signage and wayfinding documents/drawings. A Junior Graphics Designer can work on various software such as the Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, and Premiere), Google Sketch up and MS Office. In signage & wayfinding specific tasks, a junior graphic Designer should be able to work on any/all phases of development including Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents.
The Objectives of the role is:
– Signage concept design and development
– Wayfinding and wayfinding strategy
– Signage message scheduling
– Basic 3D modelling
– Logo concept design and development (English & Arabic)
– Branding concept design and development
– Hoarding concept design and development
– Brochure design and development
– Template design, development and implementation
– Packaging design and development
– Book design and development
– Designing tri-annual newsletter
– Static/Interactive Presentations
– Advertisement & editorial design
– Poster design
– Animation and video editing
– Implementing brand standards company wide
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Knows where to store files in system
– Organize and maintain the Graphics library.
– Coordinate with various disciplines
– Assist with matters regarding the Pace branding
– Can read CD drawings including section and details expertly.
– Ask questions for clarity, keeps team informed of progress.
– Able to scan utilize the Adobe CC suite to manipulate imagery, create exciting layouts, packaging, etc.
– Develop static/interactive presentations to Clients
– Design various marketing collateral, client brochures, creative gifts, etc.
– Work with tight deadlines for the Graphic Design department as well as with other disciplines within Pace
– Understand the task at hand and its’ requirements
– Basic knowledge in web development and an understanding of the digital world
– Coordinate with printing presses to ensure the design has been implemented accurately
– Demonstrate leadership skills in assisting team to produce quality projects — stay up with team, assist as and when needed, take initiative.
– Works efficiently and at a brisk pace.
– Works independently for extended periods.
– Can change directions quickly without being overly flustered or bothered.
– Seems comfortable with pace and pressure of office.
– Take initiative and move forward on assigned tasks confidently while working independently and competently. Able to skilfully negotiate around roadblocks and obstacles to follow through and complete tasks on schedule and within budgeted hours.
– Work effectively within the team and across Pace
– Establish effective professional relationships within Pace
– Act with professional level of conduct and behavior at all times.
– Good communications skills i.e. Articulates concerns, alerts others to problems
– Looks for solutions when confronted with roadblocks.
– Shows enthusiasm for work
– Educates self on upcoming and coming industry standards
– Stays overtime as needed to complete tasks at hand to meet deadlines.
– Consistently checks own work for accuracy and completeness.
– Introduction to Reps and product knowledge.
– Flexible and open to new ideas and feedback.
– Shows willingness to learn new ideas and processes.
– Write professional correspondences in email, transmittals and letters.
Education & Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
– 2-5 years’ experience within the field of Graphic Design
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|