Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Junior Drainage Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to perform on a range of projects with technical expertise in stormwater drainage design, sustainable drainage design, detailed design, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling.
This role is for UAE Nationals only.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Independently carry out designs of stormwater drainage designs under the guidance of a senior Engineer.
- Performs various engineering and design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and fundamental theories studied in a four-year university engineering program, and available data in the engineering field.
- Prepares or assists in preparing fundamental engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Assists in the preparation of detailed requisitions for material purchase, services, and subcontracts.
- Under the guidance of a more senior engineer, assists in reviewing supplier drawing submittals and technical bid analyses.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of specifications, datasheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides input to CAD Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- He may be required to carry out CAD-related tasks himself while using special 3D software and model creation.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Degree in Civil engineering from a reputable university.
- Fresh UAE National graduates are welcome to apply.
- Basic experience and Technical knowledge of catchment delineation, basic principles of hydrology and hydraulics, application of relevant software tools, and report writing.
- Fluent in English with Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and report writing.
- A team played with proven ability to work under pressure/ multi tasks and meet the deadlines.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|