Key Account Manager
Salary: up to AED 27,000 based on experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is a leader in the production of paperboard packaging for products including milk, juices, cheese, tomato paste, etc., using state of the art technology and materials. Supplying companies (FMCG) across Middle East and North Africa.
As a result of their expansion within North Africa we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join the team.
The Key role, reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, is to manage key accounts, develop and maintain relationships with major clients.
• Manage the organization relationship with existing customers as well as bringing new customers.
• Prepare, discuss and agree with the Sales & Marketing Manager on yearly sales volumes and prices for each customer.
• Achieve agreed sales target in designated market(s) following agreed KPIs.
• Follow up collection to insure on time payment.
• Update, per customer, rolling forecast for designated market(s).
• Collect information about competitors and report it to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
• Prepare sales analysis reports with challenges and suggested solutions for designated market(s).
• Present yearly contract to each customer.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Other; Manufacturing; FMCG|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|