Kitchen Staff/Crew – Kuwait Chef – Kuwait
• Schedule and coordinates the work with the chef and other kitchen employees to ensure that food preparation is economical and technically correct.
• Conduct regular physical inventories of food supplies, and assesses projected needs.
• Order all food and supplies for outlets.
• Ensure that high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen areas at all times.
• Enforce controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft.
• Safeguard all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles.
• Exercise portion control and enforces recipes over all items served.
• Coordinate with the outlet supervisor on the budget and needs in his outlet.
• Take corrective action where necessary to help ensure that financial goals are met.
• Cook or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
• Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• To deputies in the Head Chef’s absence.
• To ensure that the necessary stocks are on hand at the right quality and quantity.
• To ensure that fair discipline is maintained.
• To ensure that staff is treated fairly and with commonly accepted courtesy.
• To ensure that timetables leave rosters and attendance registers are up-to date.
• To ensure that all statutory, as well as company, hygiene regulations are being strictly adhered to. • To ensure that all maintenance problems are frequently reported and followed up.
• To ensure that all communications between restaurant and kitchen run smoothly.
• To ensure that each dish leaving the kitchen is checked for quality, quantity, presentation and correct temperature
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism