LANDSCAPE INSPECTOR – CS
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conducts tests to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications and may include any of the following: Performs civil and structural tests, such as soil compaction, moisture content, aggregation, graduation, concrete slump, air entrainment, concrete compression, lines and grades surveys, bolt torques, and concrete coring.
- Performs destructive and nondestructive tests on metals and other materials through magnaflex, dyepenetrant, radiographic, tension and compression, paint thickness, and resistivity.
- Performs surveillance of underground piping to ensure tightness, bedding, and grade.
- Inspects and monitors piling installation to ensure location and bearing.
- Validates piping systems, including P&ID checks and hydraulic or other pressure tests.
- Inspects electrical installations to ensure proper grounding, circuit integrity, and adherence to statutory and customer regulations.
- Performs continuing inspection of painting and insulation to ensure thickness and coverage continuity.
- Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations. Participates in the development of quality control reports and procedures
- Participates in the development of job safety practices and in the preparation of safety reports.
- May administer welder qualification tests.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|