Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Lead Account Manager – UOP to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our UOP organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers alongside utilising your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Manage the customer base in the Middle East, developing a strong understanding of the assigned customer in terms of their business drivers, buying behaviors and decision-making process.
· Work with the Customer Success Organization (CSO) to develop and maintain relationships with key personnel within the assigned customer organization, relevant engineering contractors and consulting firms.
· Deliver agreed annual sales revenue, direct margins, volumes, price and product mix for UOP product portfolio.
· Exhibit Sales Excellence in terms of forecast accuracy, account plans and pipeline growth.
· Work cohesively with UP&T and technical counterparts within the organization on business development opportunities.
· Manage the 18-month forecast in SFDC, work with Credit & Collections to maintain past dues in line with company’s working capital targets
· Gathering competitive intelligence for submission to Business Leaders and Marketing
· Knowledge of UOP’s products, technologies and offerings in order to match the right offering with customer needs.
· Negotiate and close sales, managing the agreement preparation or purchase order handling as necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|