The Lead Facilities MEP Engineer together with the team will have the responsibility to be proactive, to plan, organize and supervise all properties preventive and regular maintenance as well as repair work (urgent and routine) consisting of residential and commercial buildings, mosques and gated communities.
The Lead Facilities MEP Engineer’s role and responsibilities will include supporting business growth and doing business better:
- Being measured on overall property occupancy and income yield generation
- Proactive preventive maintenance, facility inspections and maintenance to manage overall costs to an optimal level
- Refine operations and maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze and optimize material, equipment and labour costs.
- Design and enact control systems and procedures.
- Drafting contracts and participation in tenders.
- Confer with management on procedures and contracts.
- Leadership to the MEP team to achieve to enhance their contribution to the business and hospitality being provided to Tenants.
- Incorporate training. HSE awareness. Build premium image amongst stakeholders.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|