• Manage day-to-day operations of Data Center for the specific needs of enterprise Network Infrastructure and critical business applications.
• Acts as technical lead for cross-functional IT Teams, providing assistance and troubleshooting network related issues.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and repair network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls etc.
• Responsible for smooth and timely operations and maintenance of the Data Center Network devices.
• Resolve incidents timely & and restore services with permanent solution.
• Monitor network performance & trends, prevent the occurrence of incidents, problems and improve overall performance by the team.
• Test Disaster Recovery Site periodically. Provide detailed report of such tests to Superintendent.
• Maintain periodic maintenance for the system (applying patches,software upgrade, etc.) as and when available.
• Generates Network Performance Reports and recommend enhancement as necessary to improve system availability and reliability.
• Assists in internet and network planning, engineering architecture and the development of technical standards and interface applications.
• Maintain & Update the Network Infrastructure topology and inventory list.
• Compiles the Network
Infrastructure Design and update changes, alterations and replacements.
• Complies with IT security regulations and enforce Government/Company Security Policies to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
• Maintain Network capacity and performance configurations based on capacity management and security recommendations.
• Effectively manages and provides full technical support for various Services within the Contract.
• Coordinates with Company other IT and functional teams to communicate issues involving Network Infrastructure Services.
• Lead & coordinate with vendors, manufacturers and service providers for various POCs approved by the company Superintendent.
• Prompt and instant response to resolve the network problems within the SLA.
• Configure Application Control Engine policies and features for Company servers and applications as and when required.
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
• Provide other support Services as instructed from time to time by the Superintendent
Generate and submit various reports as requested by the Superintendent.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|