• The Leasing Manager will act as a facilitator for all leasing-‐related activities from inception to close including showings, negotiations, documentation, coordination and administration for the various aspects of the leasing process.
• Ensure the leasing team is focused and highly productive in an effort to meet or exceed leasing goals of new development.
• Responsible for monthly reporting to Vice president as well as tracking traffic, sources, appointments, and leases daily.
• Responsible for reviewing the leasing files to ensure accuracy.
• Maintain a positive customer relations attitude.
• Run background checks on potential tenants to evaluate their financial status to determine if they meet building’s requirements.
• Maintain contact with lessees during their tenancy period to aid them in the resolution of arising issues such as damaged facilities.
• Provide potential tenants with a tour of property, highlighting the valuable features of the building such as the availability of top class amenities, proximity to shopping malls and other relevant details that appeal to clients.
• Conduct surveys of the property market to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy and rent.
• Perform various administrative tasks and additional as needed or as directed by Vice president.
• Additional responsibilities as required
• Set goals and objectives for staff.
• Train and coach staff in building and system knowledge and sales skills.
• Monitor all current and future vacancies to proactively react to future occupancy needs
• Proactively review inventory that is slow to lease and work with senior leadership and property management to improve conditions and overcome leasing obstacles.
Research & Marketing:
• Oversee the preparation of market studies of comparable and/or competing properties.
• Assist with developing annual Marketing Plans and Marketing Budgets.
• Provide appropriate demographic information as well as customer feedback to marketing team to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
• Make recommendations with respect to the leasing/marketing operations of the property to the Vice President.
• Contribute ideas for targeting identified demographics.
• Compile and update listings of available rental units in the different online platforms.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|