- Direct and manage Takaful and health insurance of group and individual types, introduce insurance programs commensurate with the market study and development, conducting actuarial calculations and evaluate them periodically, supervise Takaful insurance performance and its development, coordinate with the other organizational units to market and develop products as per the clients’ needs, participate in amending the principles of reinsurance agreements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Propose the executive “operational” goals and plans to market Takaful and health insurances, follow up their execution under the framework of approved strategic plans and objectives.
- Introduce new Takaful and health insurance programs, based on the market study, to present to the senior management for approval.
- Supervise the performance of various types of Takaful and health insurance performance and compare the achievements with the objectives and criteria laid down, develop such performance and enhance it.
- Develop new products of various types of Takaful insurance such as saving, retirement and health insurance, identify the requirements of customers by visiting them, determine the prices and conditions and put them in a schedule for easy marketing and implementation process.
- Supervise the issuing and development of group and individual Takaful and health insurance policies, prepare the conditions and benefits for each policy, present direct insurance proposals or prepare proposals for producers in connection with special applications.
- Participate in the negotiation in connection with the reinsurance agreements for Takaful and health insurance, execute them within the authorities and implement their conditions, as well as optional reinsurance arrangements.
- Approve the claims, compensations and settlements and all matters related to Takaful insurance within the limits of the authorities, supervise all accounting reserve works and compensations, arrange payment of premiums, recovery and coordinating the same with the reinsurance department and financial department.
- Prepare the actuarial accounts related to Takaful insurance to present to the actuarial expert, carry out the actuarial periodical assessment, determine the extent of liability and the company’s liability in case of claims.
- Direct and approve the inspections procedure and assessment of damages concerned with compensation claims for injuries, based on the approved medical reports which determine the percentages of disability and death as per the applicable principles.
- Follow up the technical loss rates for the purpose of amending the conditions and prices upon renewal.
- Direct the training process and development of employees in health and Takaful insurance, follow up the assessment of their performance.
- Ensure the implementation of the company decrees and circulars, comply with the policies, rules, systems and approved procedures
- Ensure the optimum use of information technology available work, as well as use the internet in marketing Takaful and health insurance services, communication and completion of work.
- Conduct the required market studies to identify development requirements in the field of Takaful insurance and its future to benefit from the same for the development of the offered products and services.
- Coordinate with the marketing to develop products and market various types of Takaful health insurance, as well as follow their execution, evaluation of their results and participate in the expansion plans.
- Attend meetings of the concerned committees within and outside the company.
- Prepare periodical reports on the achievements, developments and hurdles and submit them to the senior management, comprising the recommendations, and submit reports to external authorities as per the legal requirements.
- Undertake any other tasks required for the job.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|