Maintenance Planners (Nuclear)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Excellent rates of pay
• The United Arab Emirates prestigious nuclear energy program.
• To support to mobilisation of the first reactor in the near future they are looking to hire multiple maintenance planners to join their team.
Maintenance Planners will be required amongst others, to develop, update, technically verify, by desktop, simulator and plant walkdown and format existing and new Human Factored Technical Work Instructions to support event free maintenance activities through:
• Validating through a review of the background documents, vendor manuals, and drawings as assigned.
• Supporting revision of work instructions.
• Reviewing work instructions developed by other departments that may have an impact on Maintenance.
• Performing technical reviewing of work instructions against Operating Technical Specifications, design specifications, license requirements and documents and guidelines as assigned.
• Verifying and validating work instructions as required and defined in Nawah procedures. This task will include plant walkdowns and require physical fitness to complete.
The Benefits & Working Conditions
• Excellent rates of pay
• 38 hour working week
• Company provided single status accommodation and transport
• 18 month contract with the option to extend another 12 months
• Medical insurance
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Technical/Maintenance; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|