As Mall Supervisor, you will be expected to manage the day to day relationship with investors. Provide extraordinary customer services to ensure a great customer experience is achieved.
- Conduct routine common area site inspection (internal & external) and communicate all findings to the concerned Department in order to ensure the highest quality assurance standards are maintained.
- Monitor and support Retail Design & Delivery plans, Marketing and Specialty Leasing activities in the Mall.
- Conduct routine investor’s inspections and follow up to make sure all relevant issues are resolved.
- Constantly conduct a mall walk to ensure all investors are operating as per the Mall rules and standards and that all compliance standards are met.
- Supervise and coordinate with security to ensure all loading docks are operated as per the Mall rules and standards.
- Supervise installation in common areas when needed in order to ensure that the contractor is implementing Mall rules and standards.
- Inspect units that are fitting out to ensure all fire and safety requirements are followed.
- Conduct proper induction for the contractor for all projects on site.
- Prepare inventory reports as per the frequency scheduled.
- Ensure all back service corridor, fire escape route and staircase are kept clean and free from any obstacles.
- Monitor contractual obligations of outsourced Security and Housekeeping staff and report any non-compliance issues.
- Provide professional customer Service to investors, employees and customers.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|