The purpose of the role is to project manage delivery and integration of the Expo Operations Centre (EOC). Responsibilities include the integration of requirements within the organisation and with external stakeholders involved in the delivery of the event.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Manage the delivery of the Expo Operations Centre (EOC) to include the Main Operations Centre, Technology Operations Centre and Dubai Police Operations Centre;
– Lead on the integration of all Department or Functional Area Operations Centres;
– Project manage the EOC in conjunction with the Expo Real Estate & Delivery Project Management Consultants;
– Lead on testing & commissioning of the venues, facilitate handover to venue operators;
– Lead on the delivery of readiness activity for each of the centres;
– Ensure staff acquire the required skills and knowledge for operational Command & Control responsibilities;
– Work with the Venue Management and Innovation and Future Technologies teams to support implementation of a Command and Control platform, as well as other operational systems;
– Support the delivery of Command, Control & Co-ordination activities across the organisation;
– Ensure all equipment in installed and spaces fitted out to specification.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|