Reporting to the Senior Manager Hospitality, the Manager for Hospitality role oversees related business relationships, and manages and supports the supervision of the successful delivery of the Hospitality Programme specifically related to event time operations at Expo 2020.
The role will include liaising and managing all aspects pertaining to Hospitality providers through engagement and relationships with International Participants, Expo 2020 Partners as well as working with internal Expo Functions to maximise hospitality opportunities to Expo venues across the site during the event.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
– Provide up to date insight on the latest developments with the hospitality services pertaining to Hospitality providers, including financial analysis and frameworks to enable revenue assurance;
– Instigate and create hospitality opportunities along with Hospitality providers, and generate positive revenue;
– Deliver best in class support materials in coordination with hospitality providers to position the hospitality offering as a leading choice to all potential customers;
– Develop the cross functional relationships needed to ensure the successful service delivery and integrate plans between Expo and the Hospitality providers;
– Develop and enhance existing requirements for physical space planning, including allocations, space planning and handover for fit out by operator;
– Review and update agreements based on scope changes with the commercial legal team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|