The purpose of the Manager L&D role is to assist the Senior Learning and Development Manager in the creation of all training content and platforms for the Expo 2020 workforce, in the lead up to the event and during worktime. This will include full learning cycle management and application.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Assist the Senior Learning and Development Manager in the design and development of training programmes across multi-level platforms;
– Support with the implementation of the Expo 2020 training calendar and ongoing reviews of training content to ensure that dynamic and evolving needs are met;
– Design large scale training programmes and content from end to end using data provided from TNA reports and matrix;
– Manage and deliver key learning requirements from a number of internal and external stakeholders;
– Facilitate and design Train the Trainer courses to be distributed to key stakeholders within Expo2020;
– Provide support to the allocated area departments and individuals in defining and developing content for functions and defined job roles, and in selection and distribution of training materials;
– Proficient in designing blended learning programs to support the use of e-learning, video and learn and other on line learning tools;
– Prepare and maintain program resource plans and course materials and ensure that they are updated to keep pace with evolving and changing information and organizational change.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|