The Manager, Media Services will be part of the Media Operations team responsible for planning and delivering all media facilities and services required for accredited media covering Expo 2020, and specifically, the services that media require assistance with the below.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– The Media accreditation process, visa and licencing liaison, media publications, media operations city planning liaison and customs and freight forwarding liaison;
– Media Information System management including content generation & media ticketing management;
– Media Rate Card management;
– Assist in the recruitment, training and motivation of a team of paid and volunteer staff to support the Media Services operation;
– Be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the Media Information System;
– Manage the preparation (or review existing) procedural frameworks for Media Services including procedures, processes, guidelines and responsibilities;
– Liaise and coordinate with Expo 2020 departments to ensure a collaborative and unified approach to deliver exceptional services to the Media.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|