The Manager – Programme will be part of the Decision-Making and Reporting work stream which supports the facilitation of efficient decision-making through integration with schedule and issues, and is responsible for developing and managing various reports to communicate effectively across the Expo 2020 Programme.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– As part of the IOO Decision-Making & Reporting team, responsible for Programme reporting up to and including CEO level, and cascading information across the organization appropriately;
– Work closely with the IOO work streams, Finance and Human Resources & Workforce on the Event Delivery Plan, i.e. develop the process for aligning and integrating scope, budget and resource planning from now to Event-time for Expo Departments;
– Work closely with Procurement in the development and use of organisational Tender Event Schedule for planning and integration activities; assist in reporting readiness to procurement decision-making committees;
– Support the development and delivery of readiness/tests and exercises, including the preparation of test scripts, success criteria and scenario material; ensure lessons and actions from readiness activity/tests and exercises are aligned with department milestones;
– Provide programme and project management support to Divisions and Departments in the day-to-day planning, readiness and integrated operational delivery of Expo 2020;
– Ensure regular monitoring of key projects, critical milestones, risks & issues for key Departments, identifying trends and significant cross-departmental impacts;
– Liaise and work collaboratively with the relevant Department representatives to ensure alignment with IOO processes and reporting cycles.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|