The purpose of the Manager – Zone Planning is to lead on the operational design, planning, readiness and delivery of a designated zone within the Expo2020 Site. This role will work with all internal business departments to plan an integrated operation, and involve engagement with all relevant and dependent external partners.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Preparing plans and associated documentation for the future management of a Zone and subsequent venues & spaces within the zone;
– Engaging and coordinating Zone stakeholders (International Participants, Real Estate & Delivery, Expo2020 Internal Functions and Departments) in detailed operational planning to ensure Zone plans and teams are seamlessly integrated.
– Work with the Site Management and Real Estate & Development (RE&D) teams supporting the transition from construction to operation.
– Work with the Venue Management Readiness team in conducting operational exercises and test events.
– Support the development of Venue Operating plans for venues located within particular zones.
– Support the design, development and operational planning of the 9x Zone Operations Centers to support Command & Control operations.
– Lead cross-functional integrated planning sessions, ensuring all FA’s and Departments operations are aligned and incorporated into the Expo Site Operations Plan.
Once the site opens, the Zone Manager is responsible for leading the ongoing management and operation of a Zone. This includes but is not limited to:
– Leading seamless operations across the zone, stakeholder coordination with Main/Zone Operations Centre’s, staff/contractor/volunteers Health & Safety practices, daily Zonal briefings and de-briefings as well establishing Zonal briefing framework;
– Oversee the production of all event documentation including Zone Operating Plans, Venue Operating Plans, Daily Run Sheets, Event Hot-Sheets;
– Producing event debrief and other reports as required;
– Make effective use of Data Analytics in delivering seamless operations within the Zone and wider Expo2020 Site.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|