Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities, maintaining relationships with customers in Foodservice in order to achieve goals and sales targets.
Oversee and support in increasing the customer base for foodservice and selling more and new SKUs to current and potential new customers.
- Oversee and develop sales campaigns
- Conduct research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within provided schedule and timeline
- Responsible to expand coverage and selling new products to existing and new customers
- Maintain positive business relationships with customers to ensure future sales
- Maintains professional and product knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
- Submit the activities status and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses to the management team.
- Update existing accounts, obtain accuracy and order of the database, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Follow up on collection and market outstanding
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|