Department: Relations and Development
Reporting To: V.P of Student Enrollment
Location: Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
Purpose of the Job:
The Marketing Manager is responsible to communicate Khawarizmi vision`s and educational offerings to enhance KIC image by clearly defining its identity and then communicating that identity consistently to its various constituent groups including prospective students, current students, alumni, parents, staff, faculty, high schools and guidance counselors, host community residents and business people and a variety of interest groups and organizations and professional associations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Main Duties
• Advise the management on internal and external constituency relations, public relations, marketing and communications.
• Implement the branding strategy and integrate the communications, marketing, and public relations functions of KIC into a cohesive effort that conveys a consistent message in support of KIC’s mission, strategic goals, and objectives to be Converted down to departmental plans and objectives.
• Represent to press on public relations matters.
• Develop and implement internal communication programs to promote transparency and awareness within the campus community of important KIC initiative and developments.
• Serve as the external community liaison for KIC and work collaboratively with external constituencies on behalf of management; represent the President on activities, relations meetings and at events as required; handle sensitive issues with public relations impact potential, and work on special projects undertaken by the Office of the President.
B. Essential duties:
• Develop, plan and lead the implementation of the comprehensive marketing, communication, and public relation program.
• Interact effectively with members of the media.
• Represent KIC at various events in the community.
• Develop professional quality written materials – communications, and articles.
• Advise on public relations approach in dealing with potentially sensitive issues.
Communication, marketing, and public relations program:
• Develop and oversee a comprehensive communications, marketing, and public relations program that represent a cohesive and consistent image and message supporting KIC mission and goals.
• Distill, sharpen, and focus on core philosophies and effectively use print and other media to communicate and market these philosophies to major constituencies.
• Develop and oversee all digital & social media marketing i.e. SEO, in the various areas including but not limited to Enrollment and Recruitment.
Printed and Digital media:
• Lead development of print, web, and other media matters to promote a positive image and distinctive brand.
• Manage the design, editing, printing, and distribution of KIC publications.
• Manage photographic services, including arranging coverage of campus events and special functions, and maintaining photographic files.
• Manage the Digital Media channels; posting, editing, events covering and replying the public inquires.
Collaboration with other departments and outsource companies:
• Collaborate with Admissions and Registration department Management to ensure consistent branding, uniform messaging, and prioritization of marketing efforts related to prospective students.
• Collaborate with the SRO & Alumni unit on communications to that constituency.
• Collaborate with the design; branding and digital media outsource companies to enhance the effectiveness of the relations and other departments in KIC.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|